vb:literal>

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet My friend

Quote Originally Posted by DiverDave1998
    god u guys its a she
    I think I found the slamming...I wouldn't want to be called an "it" either. OK...I'M JOKING!! "I'M JOKING!" "I"M JOKING!!" "I'M JOKING!!" "I'M JOKING!" "I'M JOKING!"

To answer where the slamming theory came from..........I got a private message telling me if I was for real I should go to this post and defend myself............I wasnt aware I had anything to "defend"
    I was simply interested in finding out what this stuff was all about, I had no idea that by remaining quiet I could become such a subject of interest. I created a profile, should have shown I was real enough right?Yes this is me, yes I am real...................
    Spunky7

Quote Originally Posted by spunky7
    To answer where the slamming theory came from..........I got a private message telling me if I was for real I should go to this post and defend myself............I wasnt aware I had anything to "defend"
    I was simply interested in finding out what this stuff was all about, I had no idea that by remaining quiet I could become such a subject of interest. I created a profile, should have shown I was real enough right?Yes this is me, yes I am real...................

Welcome to the website...I hope it only gets better. Now let's have some fun!!

d’76 Guest

Oh man, Round two. Ding Ding

Nice to meet you! Print or broadcast?
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Im actually freelance photography, not sure where the other info came in.........I work for Sony Pictures as my FT job, the photos are a separate deal.
    Spunky7

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    I think I found the slamming...I wouldn't want to be called an "it" either. OK...I'M JOKING!! "I'M JOKING!" "I"M JOKING!!" "I'M JOKING!!" "I'M JOKING!" "I'M JOKING!"
    was that supposed to be a joke... personally i find it offensive... especially the last part where you said "I'M JOKING" seriously how distasteful is that....... (could you point that out again for me i think i missed it...)
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Welcome Spunky. I'm sure the ribbing was aimed at Diver Dave since he didn't say much about you in the first post. Another Maine geocacher sent me to this sight from geocaching.com. I've had fun trying to figure out personalities. The best place to start with the crew that's been doing this a long time is the log in Monday night to the chat for newbies or join us at an event. They really are a fun group. Maybe someone will teach you the gpsr hokey pokey.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    was that supposed to be a joke... personally i find it offensive... especially the last part where you said "I'M JOKING" seriously how distasteful is that....... (could you point that out again for me i think i missed it...)

Spunky7 knows I was joking...we go way back...almost an hour now. But I wanted it to be very clear to EVERYONE...it was just a joke!!

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    Spunky7 knows I was joking...we go way back...almost an hour now. But I wanted it to be very clear to EVERYONE...it was just a joke!!
    I still don't get it... where's the joke?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.