vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cache Maine hits 400!

Default Cache Maine hits 400!

Finally, you guys! I thought you'd be way past me by now. And here's to placing your 10th cache as well (101 D- Damien on 06-06-06, nice tie in)!

Hope to do some cachin' with you again sometime soon...

Default 400!

hey, cool! i am so glad that i have gotten to know you, cameo. i'll never forget the kayak kache event (and the fun we had with ellie), doing the dow ledges cache, marveling over tim's dragon stamp, the time we cached and did the letterboxes in rockport-camden-rockland, the donut place we stopped at when we went to the mt ag event, all the work you did on the maine geo-coin, our talks about poco and all the other things that you made so much fun. i'm looking forward to your next 400 caches and i hope i'm there for some of them. you are awesome!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans
    Finally, you guys! I thought you'd be way past me by now. And here's to placing your 10th cache as well (101 D- Damien on 06-06-06, nice tie in)!

Hope to do some cachin' with you again sometime soon...
    Woo Hoo! Thanks you three! Ha ha ha!

I know, secretly kinda spooky isn't it? I wonder who that bad little puppy is going to bite first. I have a whole set of bite marks in my hand just trying to convince him to stay there. Bad Dog!

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    hey, cool! i am so glad that i have gotten to know you, cameo. i'll never forget the kayak kache event (and the fun we had with ellie), doing the dow ledges cache, marveling over tim's dragon stamp, the time we cached and did the letterboxes in rockport-camden-rockland, the donut place we stopped at when we went to the mt ag event, all the work you did on the maine geo-coin, our talks about poco and all the other things that you made so much fun. i'm looking forward to your next 400 caches and i hope i'm there for some of them. you are awesome!
    I can't believe you left off Campobello. How could you forget!!!!! LOL

Becket....errr...I mean becke, it has been a blast for sure. I feel so fortunate to have people like you in our caching world.

Can't wait to cache with all you guys again soon!

Way to go Caneooooo! It's been fun, hasn't it? I noticed you were "stuck" at 399 for a while, figured you were saving up for the right cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    Way to go Caneooooo! It's been fun, hasn't it? I noticed you were "stuck" at 399 for a while, figured you were saving up for the right cache.
    Oh my word Sudy, it's been a blast. Right from the start, this has been just the best deal. I've met some awesome people, seen some unreal places and most of all, burned off a few (not enough) calories! I was a little stuck at 399, not so much for the right cache, but the right day! 06-06-06 Too bad it wasn't 666 finds! Hey, there's a goal....let's shoot for 777 finds for 07-07-07. (Cacheville, here we come!) Can you tell I'm an accountant the way I talk about all those numbers?

*repeating slowly, trying to be convincing*
    Not about the numbers, Not about the numbers, not about the numbers....

Hey way to go Cameoooooo, thought you had vanished from the face of the earth there for a while,but then again you are lovestruck now...... So can't wait to see you again at the next geo meet soon.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing you at the next event!

Congratulations!!! Cache On!!!

Way to go, Cameoooooo! Keep on caching!