vb:literal>

Thread: Looking from graphic designer

Default Looking from graphic designer

I am looking for someone that is really good with graphic designs skills. I have an idea for something that I need to express with someone that is very good with graphic design. I know enough to get buy. The only thing I have done that I consider somewhat good is the WhiteBlaze logo. But I have something I need to talk to someone about.

Please let me know if you are very good with graphic design. I need some help with one item.
    Blazing Troll

I wouldn't consider myself "really good" as a graphic designer, but I have been drafting for almost 20 years now and part of my current job function involves sales presentations and the occasional marketing piece. If you can put your idea on a napkin I can turn it into a drawing for you, but I don't think I'm that good at creating something new myself. We'll be up Saturday and camping overnight, so we can talk about it more then if you don't have any other offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cache'n Jacksons
    I wouldn't consider myself "really good" as a graphic designer, but I have been drafting for almost 20 years now and part of my current job function involves sales presentations and the occasional marketing piece. If you can put your idea on a napkin I can turn it into a drawing for you, but I don't think I'm that good at creating something new myself. We'll be up Saturday and camping overnight, so we can talk about it more then if you don't have any other offers.
    No this is really nothing fancy. I will send the idea I have your way in a email.
    Blazing Troll