vb:literal>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ffj reaches 300!

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker
    Number Seven and myself were on the Quebec border adding to our own geo memories yesterday.That trip almost concludes the caches north of us so we'll be coming down to do some of yours soon.Congrats on the 300 and thanks for all the great stories to read. Hope to meet on the trail some day.Vic
    Thanks Vic . . . and right here and now I'll make my own prediction. In less than a year you too will have 300 plus caches and shortly thereafter you will pass right on by me and many other geocachers. I say this without any reservation since it appears that you are definitely a hardcore geocacher who has been bit hard by the geocaching bug.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Well Jake, I don't have anything original to add, just Congrats on 300 and best wishes for many more! I enjoy both your caches and articles...keep 'em coming!

Congrats Jake. Hope I get to meet you sometime. You have done much to help people see the "good" side of Geocaching.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans
    Well Jake, I don't have anything original to add, just Congrats on 300 and best wishes for many more! I enjoy both your caches and articles...keep 'em coming!
    Thanks . . . placing the caches is as enjoyable to me as finding the caches and I like nothing better to see people finding my caches and making log entries.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by Sabby
    Congrats Jake. Hope I get to meet you sometime. You have done much to help people see the "good" side of Geocaching.
    Thanks . . . I was originally being swayed to the "dark" side of the geocaching force, but then Sudonim came along and managed to convince me that I had to not give in to my fierce competitive nature.

Congratulations!!! Cache On!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun
    Congratulations!!! Cache On!!!!
    Thanks neighbor.