vb:literal>

Thread: hiking partners

Default hiking partners

Is there a site that you can find people who are hiking and looking for someone to join them for the day? Or could we do that here for geocacher/hiking combos?

Maybe somehow post when and where.. see if people want to hook up to make it more than solo?

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by lwa11
    Is there a site that you can find people who are hiking and looking for someone to join them for the day? Or could we do that here for geocacher/hiking combos?

Maybe somehow post when and where.. see if people want to hook up to make it more than solo?

Just a thought.
    I am a hiker, but my hikes are on weekends and usually on the Appalachain Trail here in Maine. If you have a backpack and are interested in doing an overnight hike on the Appalachain Trail here in Maine then look no further. I am also planning the half of the New Grafton Loop Trail in August this year. If you want to come I will keep you posted, The half Loop is 21.1 miles and we will be stopping at one of the camp sites at the half way point for the night. If interested let me know.
    Blazing Troll