vb:literal>

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun game

Default Fun game

Just wanted to let everyone know about the GPS The Movie game that has started recently. If you like puzzle type games ( I don't as you probably all well know...lol ) and just other types of riddles and solving mysteries then this is the game for you. It has increased my apttitude for solving them I think so there something good to come out of all this I guess. There are only 4 people playing from Maine that I have seen so why not join in the fun,who knows you might get lucky and win something as well. Here is the link to the site: http://www.gpsthemovie.com/ Enjoy!!!
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

woo hoo! im ranking 232 with 430 points!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Thanks for the link! I'm tied for 242nd place!
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

I, too, am not great with games like this but am trying. Thanks to all who have added me to their friends list on the game.

Thanks for posting this - I had forgot you mentioned it during the event. Got my first 5 questions solved so now I'm in a 6-way tie for 227th place with 500 points. Now I guess I wait for more puzzles to be posted?

No just go to the top of the page and where is says treasure click on that and another page will come up.There are currently 44 treasure codes to be solved,that should keep you busy for a while. Or even better go to MY Page at the top and click that and your page will show up,go down to where it says # available puzzles and click on view all,that should take you to the treasure page where all of them are posted.
    Last edited by Haffy; 06-19-2006 at 09:08 AM.

Steve's already giving me a hard time about this one. It's not a "real" movie, the prize is lame, cheaters will take the top spots by forming teams, they're asking for money, etc etc. Don't care. I'm playing anyway. I'm not great at puzzles but I like doing them. Sure chews up a lot of time though. Anyone else along with Hollora who's doing a friends list, I hope you will add me too!

Does anyone know, are our hides for this going on Geocaching.com, or is it seperate so we can ignore the .10 mile rule?

Boy Kacky, questions,questions,questions.....lol. Not sure if it will be compatible with GC.com or not yet. I believe the jury is still out on that one. One possibility would be a tie in like the APE caches and the caches would be available for logging after the contest is over maybe. I just got done adding all the Maine players to my friends list so you're on mine now. Yes there is truely a real movie coming out probably in the late fall from all that I have read so far but if you follow whats happening on the Movie website they will have updates all the time, with trailers and such. I am on dial-up so it takes me forever to download the trailers.

My Steven is a movie snob. I suppose I should appreciate it, it does pay the bills... and in fact this one looks like it's going to be a teen flick made by people barely out of their teens.. but hey, we can't all be Godard, and lots of people can't stand artsy films.

ETA I made it into the top 100, for a minute anyway.

Who is gfy969?