vb:literal>

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fun game

No box yet Hollora. I'm hoping tomorrow. Got my spots picked out & descriptions all written! I got 2 cheap ones instead of one good one.
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

That was a smart thing to do 2. I am hoping mine will come Monday as well.

Dang, I knew I shoulda sprung for faster shipping. I still don't have mine yet. I'm hoping tomorrow. Sometimes I think Auburn is a day or two behind where they should be because they're so dysfunctional over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky
    Dang, I knew I shoulda sprung for faster shipping. I still don't have mine yet. I'm hoping tomorrow. Sometimes I think Auburn is a day or two behind where they should be because they're so dysfunctional over there.

I got mine on Wednesday, the package that is, and I'm close to another 45 miles east of you. I'm hoping mine will be ready for the first...

Cache on!!!

It's the post office . . . you didn't write anything critical about them did you to tick them off? You know they know everything . . . you can't say an ill word about them or bad things will happen.

Since writing my column on the postal service things were going well . . . until this week . . . had a MIA newspaper yesterday.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Now here's a question: I found virgin territory so I was going to place a movie cache and 3 GC.com caches. Should I go ahead and activate the others while waiting for the movie stuff to arrive?

Our regular carrier was out sick for a day and I swear, when that happens, it takes 2 weeks to catch up. She has a really hard route. The day she was out, I saw the sub wandering around at 6 PM. We didn't get any mail that day and my outgoing shipment didn't get picked up either. I did have a tiff a couple of years ago with the branch office. They were mad at me because I complained that they closed up early one day to go to a funeral. I don't begrudge them going to a funeral, I just thiink they should have found someone to keep the office open. I was trying to jump thru hoops that day to please a customer, and I ended up losing money. So after I complained to Portland, wierd things started happening. I complained to Portland again and they insisted it was impossible, but it did stop. Our carrier is very cool though.

I know, I am effen terrible.

Go ahead and activate the GC.com caches. The movie cache has nothing to do with GC.com but just make sure the movie cache isn't near the GC.com cache and isn't mistaken for it. You wouldn't want it to come up missing I'm sure. I put my cache out today and it's all set to go as soon as they release them all at Midnight tonight. Good luck and hope you get up my way to find it.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Thanks Haffy. The movie cache is less than a tenth from one of the GC.com caches, but I'm stating that in the movie cache description. In my opinion it's still far enough away that it won't get confused, and GC.com folks who aren't playing the movie game won't stumble on it.

I know it's going to waste gas but I'm planning to spend the weekend hitting movie caches, unless Honey seriously disapproves.

Why am I so competitive? Like I would have time to go out to Olympia if I won???

I haven't seen my GPS Game cache in the mail yet, but I see they charged my CC yesterday. Maybe in tomorrow's mail?? I plan on listing it ASAP in a nearby town once it gets here!!

Why am I so competitive? Like I would have time to go out to Olympia if I won???
    If you win I'll take your place if you don't want to go..........
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.