vb:literal>

Thread: Lethal Foods

d’76 Guest

Default Lethal Foods

A dietician was once addressing a large audience in Chicago.
    "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago."
    Red meat is awful. Vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us realize the germs in our drinking water.
    But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all eat it. Can anyone here tell me what lethal product I'm referring to?"
    "You, sir, in the first row, please give us your idea."
    The man lowered his head and said, "Wedding cake."

Hmmm . . . I don't know about that. I've been married since 1996 and I was dating Heidi two years before that and not a day has gone by that I don't consider myself to be one of the luckiest people I know to have met such a beautiful, smart and wonderful friend. Now, what she sees in me however is beyond my comprehension.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Hmmm . . . I don't know about that. I've been married since 1996 and I was dating Heidi two years before that and not a day has gone by that I don't consider myself to be one of the luckiest people I know to have met such a beautiful, smart and wonderful friend. Now, what she sees in me however is beyond my comprehension.

AWWWWWWWW..........now isn't that sweet. We must have had cake from that same recipe, I feel the same about my better half. It will be ten years ten days from now. Marrige is great, you've always got someone to blame things on.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    Marrige is great, you've always got someone to blame things on.
    Problem is . . . usually I'm the one at fault.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

I played it on the safe side... i just hid the cake under my tounge and spit it out when no one was looking.
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Life is the #1 cause of death.

d’76 Guest

All you guys scream great marriage. Has any one thought to ask your other half

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    A dietician was once addressing a large audience in Chicago.
    "The material we put into our stomachs is enough to have killed most of us sitting here, years ago."
    Red meat is awful. Vegetables can be disastrous, and none of us realize the germs in our drinking water.
    But there is one thing that is the most dangerous of all and we all eat it. Can anyone here tell me what lethal product I'm referring to?"
    "You, sir, in the first row, please give us your idea."
    The man lowered his head and said, "Wedding cake."
    Sheesh! You think that's bad?

You should see this web site!