vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 60c for sale

d’76 Guest

Default 60c for sale

I have decided to sell my gps. It is the Garmin60c. In good shape. I will sell it for 325$$ with topo already installed. Pm me for more info.

You're buying a Magellan, huh?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

The Garmin 60c is a great unit. I have been very happy with mine.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    You're buying a Magellan, huh?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Slate
    The Garmin 60c is a great unit. I have been very happy with mine.
    I was happy with my 60c, too. But I'll bet he's upgrading to a 60csx! LOL!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    I was happy with my 60c, too. But I'll bet he's upgrading to a 60csx! LOL!
    Well, you are on to me.

Hey Bruce, You should work for Garmin. I hope I will be upgrading to a 60csx soon. I think Girlmate should get a second job to help with the wxtra expenses

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    Well, you are on to me.

Hey Bruce, You should work for Garmin. I hope I will be upgrading to a 60csx soon. I think Girlmate should get a second job to help with the wxtra expenses

Hey - just wait until you've found a few caches with it. You'll be a promoter as well! LOL!

Default Ems

Eastern Mountain Sports is having a 20% off sale ( with coupon ) thru the 4th of July. I'm using mine to upgrade to a 60csx. Hoping Garmin has there annual summer sale with $100.00 rebates too!! That would be like paying $325.00 for a 60csx.......Hey wait a minute. How much did you say you were selling your 60c for?.......
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Team2hunt
    Eastern Mountain Sports is having a 20% off sale ( with coupon ) thru the 4th of July. I'm using mine to upgrade to a 60csx. Hoping Garmin has there annual summer sale with $100.00 rebates too!! That would be like paying $325.00 for a 60csx.......Hey wait a minute. How much did you say you were selling your 60c for?.......

Hey thanks for the help Gary. For those folks that dont have a garmin with maps already that means that they have to buy them to for what oh wait thats right another 100 plus bucks. So that would put your unit back up to 425? HUH!

Why buy the maps when you can get them free online. You just need to know where to go. LOL.
    Blazing Troll