vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 60c for sale

And now the real trick is how to get them onto your GPS,maybe you can enlighted us on how to do that Rick.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Why buy the maps when you can get them free online. You just need to know where to go. LOL.
    So Rick tell me agian what drives up the price of software?

Would it be pirating legal software?

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    So Rick tell me agian what drives up the price of software?

Would it be pirating legal software?
    Well when it comes down to paying $800 for a piece of software you can get for free, what are you going to do? I will pay for software if I am going to us it for commercial use but if it is going to stay on my home computer I am not going to pay $800 for something that is on the internet free. Not all of us make the money you do evidently. Since you have not even had yours for a year yet and are selling it to get the next step up.
    Blazing Troll

d’76 Guest

I have decided to sell my gps. It is the Garmin60c. In good shape. I will sell it for 325$$ with topo already installed. Pm me for more info.
    lets get back on topic

d’76 Guest

Thanks to a fellow cacher, I have decided to keep my gps and save my cash. It looks like in order to sell it I would have had to almost give it away. And throw in some software and rub someones feet. So that being said I will keep it.

Thanks agian Frank

Thanks to a fellow cacher, I have decided to keep my gps and save my cash. It looks like in order to sell it I would have had to almost give it away. And throw in some software and rub someones feet. So that being said I will keep it.

Thanks agian Frank
    Geez . . . if I knew I could have got a foot rub I might have switched from my Magellan and bought your Garmin.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."