vb:literal>

Thread: Treasure Hunters tv show

Default Treasure Hunters tv show

Anyone watching Treasure Hunters? My son, Andrew and I started watching it. Not a bad show. Kind of like geocaching.

Team Teebow 2 (Cheryl)
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

My girlfriend's sister told me to check this out. I figured watch for 10 minutes, call it good. 2 hours later, good show (They started by rerunning last weeks episode)

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow
    Anyone watching Treasure Hunters? My son, Andrew and I started watching it. Not a bad show. Kind of like geocaching.

Team Teebow 2 (Cheryl)
    last night was the first time i had seen it - and only because the red sox weren't on. i saw a bit of the first one they showed and most of the second one. i enjoyed it - and i usually don't want shows like that. i kept thinking, "man, i'm glad caching isn't this hard!" although some of laughing terry's are!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Yeah, it's pretty good. Other than 1 team, most seem like genuine nice people (at least from what you can tell on tv) and not like some of those awful people on some other reality tv shows [though I watch a few of them too :-) ]

Andrew and I think the southern guys are sooo funny. I can't recall their name on the show. The team that looks under everything, collects everything and digs everywhere. Actually the team that spent 11 hours in the mine last night, then went and got a burger 40 miles away during an elimination round. DUH!!! Too funny!!!

I thnk there are some geocachers out there that do the same thing. We are one of those teams at times!!!

So what time and what channel is it on?

Monday nights, 9 pm, Channel 6 WCSH

Last night they showed the first episode again. That aired from 8 to 9 pm. Then the new episode came on from 9 to 10 pm.

I was really impressed with those 2 girls carrying their teammate after she fell in the hole...I think the guys from the south are the Crazy Hanlons?

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans
    I was really impressed with those 2 girls carrying their teammate after she fell in the hole
    that was impressive! i was sitting there thinking of who i would want on my team. i couldn't narrow it down to just 2 other people!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Question Rednecks?

That would be the "Wild Hanlons" Mullutt and all Textbook rednecks through and through.
    Happy Trails!