vb:literal>

Thread: Believe it or Not

Smile Believe it or Not

Last weekend while geocaching in Laughing Terry's home town of Starks,I witnessed a strange event.Driving down a back road looking for Bessies Tale a big white caddy went flying by.The man driving looked like a traveling salesman.A short ways down the road he runs over a rabbit ,that had dashed out in front of him.Immediately he stops the car,gets out opens the trunk,takes a bottle from a box of bottles he has in the trunk.I've just stop in the middle of the road watching this take place.The next thing I see is him pour the contents of this bottle onto the rabbit.I want you to understand that this rabbit is flat as a pancake, obviously dead.This is where things start to get really strange,the rabbit springs to his feet and starts running down the road,every few feet he stops looks back and waves.I can't believe what i've just witnessed!!
    I get out ,run over to the man's car and ask him what was in the bottle that he poured on the rabbit.He hands it to me,on the label it saids "Hair restorer Permanent wave"

oh man must be Friday

Default Whatever.....

Sheesh. I really thought I was checking out something amazing. Got a good laugh, though.......
    To Cache or NOT to cache.....IS there a question?

You had to drag me into this didn't you? LOL

Terry ;We all know the strange things that you can see in Starks.(not that there is anything wrong with that) HeHe!! Vic