vb:literal>

Thread: 2006 Jeep TBs/Contest

Default 2006 Jeep TBs/Contest

The 2006 Jeep contest has been announced, and the contest starts August 1. The Jeep TBs will be green this year. Has anyone heard when the TB's will be released? Cameoooooo? Brdad?

It appears that this year you can actually request a Jeep TB, although there is no guarantee that you will get one. This is a first, isn't it?

I just got email that one of the White Jeep TBs that I released last year is still floating around in Scotland!

Nate from Groundspeak was at GeoWoodstock 4 and the subject of Jeeps came up during dinner. They are trying this new method of distributing the Jeeps as they had issues with the method from last year. By having lots of individual jeeps, they hope to spread them better geographically rather than an area being saturated, and taking weeks or months for a Jeep to reach a particular area... so send in your request!

this seems pretty cool. I haven't been caching long so I had to read the rules and such. Will send in my request this week.
    "When I get back I'm bringing a weedwacker and a stun gun!"

Wow, I thought I had sent my request way too late, but I actually got a jeep TB in the mail today!
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

I will be looking for one when I am down, cause hey, it's all about the icons
    Make love not micros

Is it me, or are the photo requirements really convoluted?

Got mine in today's mail too! My daughter requested one before me and it hasn't arrived. Sure hope it does. It will be released but photos first!

ok, I get the instructions now. I was thinking you had to put your GPS in the photo even if you had the TB in hand. Cache on! Mine's going out before the weekend.

Someone visited the cache but it looks like they did not take the TB, only the geo-coin. I hope it wasn't stolen already.