vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Delorme Challenge conquered

Holy cow you were not kidding when you said your van was now brown.
    Blazing Troll

Thumbs up Congrats

You have been thru alot and congrats on the FTF. Lots of stories to be told when we see you again on the trails. Sorry we didn't talk, we are headed up to the Allagash this coming week and I wanted to drop off your coin up there. That would have been an easy one to grab then. Congrats!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

I usually am not one to post congratulations for birthdays, anniversaries, numbers reached, post counts, etc. (just not my thing), but I thought this accomplishment was well worth breaking my own "rule" as this truly is a fantastic accomplishment. Congrats Gobler . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

i am getting old and forgetful! i thought i had posted my congratulations, but reading back through, i realized i had not. anyway, congratulations on this amazing feat!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Thumbs up Congrats....WOW!!

I just logged on to see what was happening back in Maine and saw this great accomplishment of will, trust...in the geowagon, and holes in the wallet. I've been to some of those remote spots and can appreciate doing it all so quickly. Congrats again.

This is your best FTF ever! Congrats!! I've been chasing Sudonim around the state on lots of dirt roads. We're right behind you.

Awesome!!! Congrats to the Gobler!! He was my first to find... ah first cacher I ever bumped into in person!!!

What is next Gobler? The USA Delorme Challenge?

That is really awesome - what an accomplishment! Congratulations!

Congrats! We are a ways behind, but it is definitely on our todo list! Had an Idea you were going for it when we saw all those logs in remote caches!

Wow, that pretty incredible! Congrats on FTF!!