vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Msteelee gets #800

Congratulations!!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Congrats to you on 800...best wishes for all those to come.

Thanks, everyone! Catch up to brdad? Not likely. Unless I were to take a solo trip to visit my sister in NJ or maybe my son in Phoenix....s'pose they have any caches there? Hmmmm.

Here's wishing you all a great summer of caching - be careful out there - and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    It's a race to the 1K mark...who will get there first??? Brdad or Msteelee??
    My money is on Dave Oh and Lee nice number. BTW we follow you guys around everywhere yesterday up near Sherman.
    Happy Trails!

Default Congrats Lee!

Yes, we followed you around Northern Maine. We hiked up Round Mountain to find that in the last 4 years this cache has only been found by 10 people. It was placed in 10/4/02 and first found a year later. There were a total of 5 logs in 3 years. This year alone has seen yourself, brdad, sudonim, myself, Team2hunt, Tat, and Mainiac1957 there; a real crowd! We know you are willing to work for your views and your caches! Congratulations!

Congrats Lee!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaching Karen
    Yes, we followed you around Northern Maine. We hiked up Round Mountain to find that in the last 4 years this cache has only been found by 10 people. It was placed in 10/4/02 and first found a year later. There were a total of 5 logs in 3 years. This year alone has seen yourself, brdad, sudonim, myself, Team2hunt, Tat, and Mainiac1957 there; a real crowd! We know you are willing to work for your views and your caches! Congratulations!
    Is this the place that you left someone's lost coin? Unfortunately, it may be gone. Here's the log from Round Mtn today.

Quote Originally Posted by wendi.windle (1 found)
    My first so called 'geocache', looked like a lot of people had been here in the past few days. Not sure I'll look for another one but I did find this neat cloud coin that I might keep, probably give to my grandson or something.
    I have already sent an email in hopes that this cacher will move the coin along...

Default 800!!

WOW!! Congrats on the big milestone, and the stories that come with that many caches. On to 1000!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thanks for coming to Orrington and making my new one your 800th! On to many more and congrats!

Thanks, everyone! We had another good weekend of caching - love this weather! Round Mtn. was a challenge, but it makes up for some of the 1/1's. Aren't we lucky to have the variety we have? What would we do without the ocean, woods, cities, lakes, streams, rivers, fields, waterfalls, little known trails, cliffs and mountains? Oh, and the "works of art" and other structures, puzzles, and bits of history that we find all over, too! This truly is "caching the way it should be."

Thanks again.