I have discussed this with several geocachers in PMs and emails the topic is our web site and starting an organization. I was just asking a few opinions on this. I know sooner or later a rumor may start saying I was trying to organize an organization. So I am stepping forward now before the rumor starts or someone puts a twist to it. I was not trying to start an organization. I asked a few geocachers the following questions:

I am writing to you to get your opinion on whether or not you think we should become an organization? Do we truely want monthly meetings and dues? I feel that we really do not need to be anything more than we are Geocachers!! I would like to hear your opinion on this.

So instead of asking the few people I was sending messages to I thought it would be better to include everyone in the question, like it should have been done in the first place. I apologize for not doing this.

Here is the vote, Keep in mind you can only vote once and read the rules for responding to this thread before you respond.

RULES FOR RESPONDING
  1. Please respond with appropriate and legitimate answers and stay on topic.
  2. This has nothing to do with MGA so do not refer to them at all or reference them because this pertains to us. If you reference them your response will be deleted.