vb:literal>

Thread: New Caches in Brunswick / Woolwich Area

Cool New Caches in Brunswick / Woolwich Area

Hi,

I have 3 new Caches out this weekend, 2 posted now 1 that I am going to get finished today I hope. Almond Joy, You can't get there from here and Be your own GPS. Please let me know what you think of them, I tried to make them a bit chalenging The first 2 are micro caches and the last one that I hope tp get posted for tommorrow is a ammo can puzzle cache.

And for thoose that love thoose Wal-Mart lamp post micro caches the post coords for the puzzle cache are a walmart lamppost without a chache

I alos moved and replaced dalmation # 69 in a new home. so that gives everyone in the brunswick area 4 chances for a FTF

Sorry if they are micros chances are I will not do them. There are so many nice places to put caches then at Wal-Mart and park benches and things of that nature. I can go to Wal-Mart any day of the week.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Sorry if they are micros chances are I will not do them. There are so many nice places to put caches then at Wal-Mart and park benches and things of that nature. I can go to Wal-Mart any day of the week.
    No Rick, As a joke I put the referance coordinates as a wallmart lamppost for the puzzle cache, there is no cache at the lamppost, you have to solve the puzzle to find the Ammo can cache.

As for the micro's I think that they should prove to be interesting ones.

I may not be from the Brunswick area, but I bagged the FTF on your puppy this morning - woooooo hooooooo - I was quite surprised! I did't get there until around 9:30. It was my first puppy and my first FTF in awhile. Thanks! By the way, I left the remainind new ones for other cachers to get as FTF's - hehehehe
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Talking What?

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    I may not be from the Brunswick area, but I bagged the FTF on your puppy this morning - woooooo hooooooo - I was quite surprised! I did't get there until around 9:30. It was my first puppy and my first FTF in awhile. Thanks! By the way, I left the remainind new ones for other cachers to get as FTF's - hehehehe
    Now Beachie, I thought for SURE I saw your log on #66 puppy! Are you sure that was your first one? He he heh

Sounds like you should have gone for the other 2, I can not belive it, 2 caches in SW maine with no FTF after 24 hours..... Not even a DNF..... Where are all the FTF hounds?????????

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Now Beachie, I thought for SURE I saw your log on #66 puppy! Are you sure that was your first one? He he heh
    Well, the first one I actually FOUND was yesterday
    ~ Beach Comber ~

By the way, I left the remaining new ones for other cachers to get as FTF's - hehehehe
    Yeah sure you did Judy,you just had 2 new DNF's and that was your excuse...
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy
    Yeah sure you did Judy,you just had 2 new DNF's and that was your excuse...
    SSShhhhhhhhh! Those puppies were sleeping and would just not let their presence be known!

You know me - find a few, don't find a few - hehehehe
    ~ Beach Comber ~