vb:literal>

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Newcomers!

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    We have had children at our Beer and Wings events in the past. They are aloud. My son has come along with others. Neoncouple even brought their baby. They are more then welcome to come the the Beer and Wings events in the future as I am sure Mainica1957 will say. Most people don't bring their children to the Beer and Wings events because having an event there is kind of boring for the kids because there is not much for them to do. But they are welcome.

Yeah - I guess if they didn't allow kids, you wouldn't have been allowed in! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD-MUFFIN
    My Friend And I Just Started Last Week. I Was Wondering If There Were Any Others In My Town Doing This? Where Is The Farthest You Have Driven To Find A Cache?
    Hiker88 (don't think he is registered here but at geocaching.com) is good friend of mine lives next town over in Hallowell... I was up last weekend and we did some caching and we also both acquired poison ivy, and it's now just clearing up.

I graduated from GAHS andsome of the places I went I never knew they existed. I was wow never been here... even though they were so close to were I lived.

The only thing I dislike about visiting home is that I have the Commonwealth of Ma**holechusetts plates on my truck all the locals think I'm a Ma**hole. I was better off with my Texas plates.

Just get a vanity plate that says GOCACHER thats all....lol
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy6
    Just get a vanity plate that says GOCACHER thats all....lol
    You can't - Maine only allows 7 characters - and I already have GOCACHE! LOL!

Wish I knew who had CACHER. It wasn't available when I got my plates, which SHOULD mean that someone already has it.

d’76 Guest

You could spell it Casher!

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?

Wish I knew who had CACHER. It wasn't available when I got my plates, which SHOULD mean that someone already has it.
    If you read his post, he has Massachusetts plates, that's why I said that.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

A person can still get GOCACHE even if you have the name taken for a plate Bruce. You can also get the plate CACHER. What you need to do is get a plate other then a normal plate. What I mean is that there are a few options now. The Chickidee plate, the Lobster plate and the Loon plate. There may be even more I am not sure. Each plate can have the name CACHER. So if you had three cars you could have the same plate on all three cars.
    Blazing Troll

A person can still get GOCACHE even if you have the name taken for a plate Bruce. You can also get the plate CACHER. What you need to do is get a plate other then a normal plate. What I mean is that there are a few options now. The Chickidee plate, the Lobster plate and the Loon plate. There may be even more I am not sure. Each plate can have the name CACHER. So if you had three cars you could have the same plate on all three cars.
    The owner of the Maine CACHER plate read this thread and emailed me. It's owned by "Mugly, Mommy and Moe" from the Sebago Lake area.

The owner of the Maine CACHER plate read this thread and emailed me. It's owned by "Mugly, Mommy and Moe" from the Sebago Lake area.
    If you want it just go out and get it. You can get this plate from DMV just don't get the same style plate they have. I have checked into this already for the name Tink for my wife and it can be done. But right now we decided to not do it for other reasons.
    Blazing Troll

If you want it just go out and get it. You can get this plate from DMV just don't get the same style plate they have. I have checked into this already for the name Tink for my wife and it can be done. But right now we decided to not do it for other reasons.
    No, I'm happy with GOCACHE! LOL! We're planning on getting RULOST2 as a plate for "her" car.