vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Trout goes over 400 finds!!

Congratulations!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Congrats! And best for many, many more!
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Thanks Team Teebow and everybody!

We're not out there to try to rack up big numbers. It's not really about the numbers for us, but it is nice to be recognized. We're just out to have a good time together exploring the great outdoors. Geocaching has taking us to so many wonderful places we'd never have seen otherwise. It gets us out of the house and away from the TV and the video games.

But I've got to admit that those last hundred or so finds did seem to just fly right by. Do you think all of those puppies had anything to do with that?

It's interesting to look back and think about how things have changed over the last three years or so since we started. At the begining I never thought we'd get to finding even one hundred caches, nevermind 400. Because there are so many more caches out there now it is a lot easier to hit lots of them then it used to be without having to drive 20+ miles to get to the next closest cache.

We've had a great time and look forward to having even more fun in the future! I wonder if we'll ever get around to trying that Delorme Challenge?

Thanks eveybody!