vb:literal>

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anyone up for Monhegan Island?

Smile Ok!!

We are making reservations and plan to join you. Sounds like a fun trip before we head to Colorado on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by ribnag
    brdad : We have space for two in Lee's Escape if anyone would like to join us for the drive from Bangor to Boothbay.

Laura and I plan to go, and carpooling sounds like a pretty good idea to me, considering the price of fuel (which we'd gladly contribute to, of course)... So, we'll join you, if you'll have us.
    Sounds great! It'll give me some time to find out why you haven't logged Battleship yet, and to discuss alternative ways home should I not like the answer. Ok, just kidding...

As stated before, we're leaving about 6. I can send you coords or letterbox clues to the house.

If we get on the road in time, I need to make a quick stop at NAB TB hotel to pick up a TB.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

brdad : Sounds great! It'll give me some time to find out why you haven't logged Battleship yet

I actually did start that one this past Sunday, oddly enough. Only have about half the grid filled, though, with just one "hit" so far. Perhaps I'll get it finished Saturday.

If we get on the road in time, I need to make a quick stop at NAB TB hotel to pick up a TB.

Sounds good - I usually leave for work by six anyway, so not a problem. Seems kinda cruel to strand a TB on the island, though...
    Ego non quaero te in nomine Patris, sed in nomine Signali.

I made two reservations for the boat ride to Monhegan Island. I am really looking forward to the trip! It will be the first outing with a geocaching group this summer. Work finally cooperated and gave me a weekend off!

Quote Originally Posted by ribnag
    Seems kinda cruel to strand a TB on the island, though...
    On an island is the perfect place to be!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Hi All,

Got in my reservation for Monhegan trip Sunday. See ya at Boothbay. Reservationist says you can park at parking meters in town all day on Sundays free. Save 5-10 bucks that way. Cache on !!!

YOP

Pedalchick and I have reservations too. See ya Sunday!

Default Cache Maintenance

Check the logs for Monhegan Magic. We will need to take a new cache container with log as it seems to need some maintenance or replacement.

Got my reservation in as well. See y'all there Sunday morning.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by parmachenee
    Check the logs for Monhegan Magic. We will need to take a new cache container with log as it seems to need some maintenance or replacement.
    Oooh, I guess my PQ was too old to notice that.
    I think I have a .30 cal ammo box, or maybe we're better off with something else?
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."