vb:literal>

Thread: RE: Request for help

Default RE: Request for help

I received the following e-mail. I sent a return e-mail to Bill and explained that I am unable to attend, but I was going to post his request here.

-----------

Firefighter Jake,

My name is Bill Sheldon(Sebasticook. I am helping the Sportsmans Alliance of Maine with their Outdoor Kids Expo on July 22 from 9am - 3pm in Phippsburg. I am going to try introduce some of the kids to geocaching. Because I am relatively new at it I thought it might be better if someone with more experience than I showed the kids this great sport(either way I'll be there and do the best I can). Would you or someone you know be interested in sharing geocaching with this group of kids?

Thanks
    Bill Sheldon

willliamsheldon@cox.net
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Default Now this would be fun.

Now, this would be fun. I wish I could help the guy out, but my daughter is visiting from Seattle and Saturday is our "family" day.

Hi Firefighterjake,

I will contact him via email. I have that day clear and should be able to help him out. My grandson lives in Phippsburg and may get into Scouts at some point. I live in Bath and have caches in Phippsburg so am very familiar with the area. Should be no problem to help them out. I have 3 GPSr's now so could supply xtras. Sounds like fun.

Cliff

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I received the following e-mail. I sent a return e-mail to Bill and explained that I am unable to attend....
    ... and you can't do it cuz you'll be at the 4x4 rally right??????

you could invite them to the 4x4 rally!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    ... and you can't do it cuz you'll be at the 4x4 rally right??????

you could invite them to the 4x4 rally!
    EXACTLY!!!

I'm kind of looking forward to this event.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."