vb:literal>

Thread: Problems with my PQ's

Default Problems with my PQ's

I have all my found caches on 2 PQ's that run on Sunday or Monday. This is so I can keep them up to date in GSAK. It works well if someone is caching with me at one I've done before. That way I know when I found it. This weekend after doing a bunch of caches I ran it as usual. For some reason it showed it loading, but never updated them in GSAK. I tried it several times on both computers with the same results each time. Has anyone experienced this. I do the same PQ's nd haven't modified them at all. I have no clue. HELP!!
    Happy Trails!

Try checking off the box that says run this query once and then delete it. This is the way I always do it have not had any problems at all.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Post Have you tried....

I have not had the problem.

I know that this is not your answer but have you tried the feature on geocaching.com pocket queries that lets you get all your found caches once a week. It is in an area beneath your queries "MY FINDS". Works good for me.

A house is not a home without a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I have all my found caches on 2 PQ's that run on Sunday or Monday. This is so I can keep them up to date in GSAK. It works well if someone is caching with me at one I've done before. That way I know when I found it. This weekend after doing a bunch of caches I ran it as usual. For some reason it showed it loading, but never updated them in GSAK. I tried it several times on both computers with the same results each time. Has anyone experienced this. I do the same PQ's nd haven't modified them at all. I have no clue. HELP!!
    and while you are helping brad, maybe you can help me. i have 3 pqs that run on 3 different days. most of the time, i only get them on one of the the days. and usually i only get 2 out of the 3 pqs. i had them running on 4 days, and cut it back to 3 to see if that would make a difference, but it didn't. i have never had the problem brad is describing, though.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

I never have had the problem that either of you describe as I just do the run query once and then delete it. They usually run within a couple of minutes and never more than 5 minutes. Once a week I run the query that Sabby spoke of and get all my finds.

Seems GC.com has been having some problems with the PQ's from looking at this post: http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/ind...&#entry2346012

Default This is new

I've tried doing them several ways and neither work. Their clock is way off too. I have been getting all my PQ's atleast 12-14 hours late too.
    Happy Trails!

Default same here

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I've tried doing them several ways and neither work. Their clock is way off too. I have been getting all my PQ's atleast 12-14 hours late too.
    My PQ's are coming in late too.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

It looks like a few other cachers we having PQ trouble as well.

I'm not getting updated PQ's, if I recieve them at all. I'm sad...