vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The past - FTF a Thon and Bangor

Quote Originally Posted by Trezurs*-R-*Fun

In the euphoric world we would all share the same opinions, Oreos would grow on tree and taxes wouldn't be a word. In the realistic world, we all have different ideas but must find ways to accept one another. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't.
    I wouldn't want everyone to have the same opinions as me, because sometimes I'm smart but other times I am really DUMB
    ~*There's Tupperware in thum thar hills!*~

Quote Originally Posted by Kacky
    I wouldn't want everyone to have the same opinions as me, because sometimes I'm smart but other times I am really DUMB
    Sheesh! I used to be REALLY. REALLY smart. Then about my second birthday something happened...

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Sheesh! I used to be REALLY. REALLY smart. Then about my second birthday something happened...
    Perhaps too many trips to the Oreo tree?

Gob-ler,
    I guess I wasn't clear. I don't have an issue with people who make honest mistakes and then recify them. I don't even have an issue with the FTF a thon. I choose not to participate in FTF because I simply don't get up that early in the morning. I don't even have an issue with you. I like your caches and think they are pretty inventive.

My issue is wholly separate from the one that Smitty & Co has. I have never heard the whole story about what Smitty & Co is upset with. However, I belive that between the incident I'm aware of and the things Smitty and a few others have brought up to me, that there is a pattern of behavior that I feel others should be aware of.

I'm no drama queen, I have enough real problems that this is pretty unimportant in my life. On the other hand, if I see something I don't agree with I'm going to speak up. I had no interest in continuing this conversation until someone thought Smitty was overreacting and was complaining about a one time incident, much like you just said. I again have no interest in continuing the conversation. What is done is done, if I felt the need to 'fix' my concern I would, but I don't because I don't really care. If you'd like to pm me, feel free, my problem is not with you.
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

We3beans,, maybe it would be a good idea to post this on the MGA's site where Gob-ler is sure to read it. Here is the link: http://www.mainegeocachingassociation.com/forums
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Lets not do this with any intentions of starting a feud between the web sites please. We do not need to do this. We need to be adults.
    Blazing Troll

There is no need to post it anywhere else. I check in here on a regular basis.

I will PM W3Bs and she and I will deal with whatever we have to in that way.

Thanks for the response.

Thanks Smitty for your note. I am glad this is now way behind us.

Do I see a group hug in the works here?
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoMaine
    Who's in with 'forgive and forget' rather than watching your life go by in the reflection of a river?

Maybe exactly what we need is to discuss this merge idea NOW rather than later. I would rather fail at it than not try.

?????
    It sounds like a good idea to me.
    Blazing Troll