vb:literal>

Thread: The Way we were cache

Default The Way we were cache

Just a little plug for Dave 1976 and Girlmate's new cache in Oldtown. We did it on Sunday, with Dave and Girlmate tagging along to watch us blunder thru it. We have to say, it was very well put together , and evident that a lot of work went into this cache. Each stage contained nice laminated cards detailing the history of each location , and then some. If you like learning a little history of the area you cache in, this one is a must do. The final stage will bring you to a really nice picnic type area, where you can hang and eat , let the kids romp, and if you have a fish pole, you might try wetting a line. Nice job guy's!! Along with "Stacked on the stillwater" by Mainiac 1957, It was definately the best of the Multi caches in the area we have done so far. Anyone caching in the area should check it out. "THE WAY WE WERE" GCWEJM

I'll echo those sentiments . . . great coords, great containers, great clues and the combination of great scenery with history makes for a top-notch cache search in my own humble opinion (plus we had Dave1976 along for the trip and he offered us a free glass of water at the cache's conclusion.)

Now Dave/Gail . . . when are you going to make the short trek down my way to try out a few of my caches, huh?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

i also loved this cache! it was a perfect cache to do on a perfect day. i really enjoyed caching with jake and i think it was even more special because dave was there.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    i also loved this cache! it was a perfect cache to do on a perfect day. i really enjoyed caching with jake and i think it was even more special because dave was there.
    And don't forget about the free water Dave gave us!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

holy crap! i knew i was forgetting something!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"