vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geocacher Stats

Default Geocacher Stats

A few members here asked about cacher stats on another site so I thought I'd remind everyone of the pages created by gc.com member Grand High Pobah.

These pages are updated automatically a couple times a week and include cachers with 200 or more finds. To save the strain on gc.com's servers, this site has high profile caches on a "watchlist", and when prompted checks the finders and the number of finds on those caches. A high profile cache would be one that has a lot of finds and gets found on a regular basis. For Maine, Old470 could be one of them - I'm not sure, but of all my caches, that is the most likely. So, they may be off a couple caches if the high profile cache wasn't hit in that time period. Too bad they didn't have DNF rankings, eh Judy? This list rates on finds in the area, not residency.

On to the links:
    Main page / Worldwide index

Maine Index

Boolmark them, and you can have an updated copy whenever you want!
    (You can check other states by goingto the Worldwide Index)

I added it to the "Geocaching Resources & Tools" link section. http://www.geocachingmaine.org/links...s&l=74&catid=5

Rick added that the other day if you didn't already know.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

oops, I'll delete mine! Thanks Haffy.

Yes, as Haffy said I added the top 50 Maine geocachers to the navagation bar under "About Geocaching Maine/Tools".
    Blazing Troll

Ummm, actually, it's not the top 50. It's all cachers who have found 200 or more cachers in Maine. It would show 100, but there are only 60 in maine so far. Good luck getting all that into your menu, though!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Ummm, actually, it's not the top 50. It's all cachers who have found 200 or more cachers in Maine. It would show 100, but there are only 60 in maine so far. Good luck getting all that into your menu, though!
    I've only found a few cachers out in the woods, but I've found quite a few caches! I tried my darndest to stuff Hiram into one of my ammo boxes, but he just wouldn't fit!
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Very true. It is the list of cachers who have 200 or more caches, but it is in order of the person with the most caches. So maybe I should reword it to "Maine's top cachers".
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    So maybe I should reword it to "Maine's top cachers".
    Or maybe call it "Those Freakin' Retirees Have Nothing Better To Do"!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    I've only found a few cachers out in the woods, but I've found quite a few caches! I tried my darndest to stuff Hiram into one of my ammo boxes, but he just wouldn't fit!
    You would need a bigg ammo box to do that!

and I'm finally on the list!! i made it! i made it! my life is complete now! i'm on the list!!
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.