vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOLY CRAP!!! It's Judy's Birthday

Happy Birthday!
    And your present? You don't have to get my coffee today.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    Happy birthday Judy!!! I hid your present with a magellan, so now you can go find it! Clue... the magellan said it was in Switzerland, so that means it's actually somewhere in the nothern united states!
    This would be true only if A) I hid it and B) TRF was the one looking for it -- the poor guy always seems to be the guinea pig for whenever any of my caches are messed up. Thank goodness he's patient with me . . . of course he doesn't know where I live so I don't think I have to worry about him showing up in my dooryard.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Hey Rick - I think the calculator that is linked to the birthdate isn't working - it says I am 46 - that just can't be right!

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Happy Birthday!
    And your present? You don't have to get my coffee today.
    Whew!! Such an awesome break!! Would it be too much to ask to have you wipe the table tonight too? in my honor?
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by hiram357
    I hid your present with a magellan, so now you can go find it! Clue... the magellan said it was in Switzerland, so that means it's actually somewhere in the nothern united states!
    Thanks Aaron!! I wonder - I have not so great luck with my vista - lol - maybe I should check out the magellan world!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Unhappy Don't do it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    Thanks Aaron!! I wonder - I have not so great luck with my vista - lol - maybe I should check out the magellan world!
    No Judy Don't go over to the dark side. Of course I mean dark as in can't find the darn cache. Besides look at all the ones we did last weekend almost with no GPS.
    Happy Trails!

d’76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    This would be true only if A) I hid it and B) TRF was the one looking for it -- the poor guy always seems to be the guinea pig for whenever any of my caches are messed up. Thank goodness he's patient with me . . . of course he doesn't know where I live so I don't think I have to worry about him showing up in my dooryard.

Hehehehehe you dont think he knows where you live...

Default Have a great day

Have the happiest of happy birthdays!!
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thanks to everyone for the awesome birthday wishes!! You helped to make the day great!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    Thanks to everyone for the awesome birthday wishes!! You helped to make the day great!!
    SO....who wants to go to the Texas Roadhouse?

-RanMan22

Default Where's the saddle?

Sign me up!

Can't miss that saddle thing!

Wellllllll, me!!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~