vb:literal>

Thread: Cabbage Island trip

Default Cabbage Island trip

I have mentioned this to some other and thought I would bounce this off some other people.

Would anyone be interested in do a Cabbage Island trip towards the end of this summer? I thought it might be a great trip if we could get a group of people together to do this. Here is the writeup of the trip.

Your Downeast Clambake adventure begins with a scenic tour of Boothbay Harbor aboard the Argo, en route to 5-1/2 acre Cabbage Island in Linekin Bay. There a succulent feast of Maine lobsters and clams with all the traditional fixin’s awaits you. Cabbage Island has been the home of traditional clambakes since 1956, and your hosts, the Moore family, cordially welcome you to experience this “Downeast” tradition!
    http://www.cabbageislandclambakes.com/clambakes.htm
    Blazing Troll

Is there a cache there?????????

It looks like it on goes until Labor Day? If so, I think our schedule is filled. We are lucky we can make the Monhegan trip we have planned.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

what dates would this be planned for?
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.