vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG Dave and Connie did their 500th Cache today

Well normally I'm not one to give out "atta-boys" since for me it's not all about the numbers . . . but you make it darn hard to not comment on this accomplishment Dave when you actually make #500 my Double Trouble cache . . . and you find it with ease . . . and then proceed to have a nice write-up (much longer than your usual terse writing style) . . . so thank you for honoring me by doing this cache for #500 and for the very kind words you wrote.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Wow, congrats!!!
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Default 500!!

Congrats on 500. Now on to 600 and beyond. Glad to have done a few of those with you two. Love to hear the stories from " central " Maine.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Thumbs up Congrats!!

Seems like I was just doing this for #400!! Congratulations Dave and Connie.

Default Congrats from PEI

Holy Smokes you guys!!! 500,,,,Did you say 500?? Just seems like yeaterday it was 300. Just reading the posts from up here in PEI on our vacation and noticed this. Congratualations to both of you!! By the way,,Gail and I finally hit 100 up here in PEI!! Does that mean we are not NEWBIES anymore?? LOL Hope to see you guys sometime soon,,"Dave and GaiL" and Shamis

Wow, how did I miss this thread Congratulations folks!! 500 is a nice number.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!