vb:literal>

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Off Road Caching Thread

I just look at things going on in Maine in the weekends in October and there are two more new events that were just posted. So those dates are probably out now too unless we decide not to go to those events and just go have fun.

21 October Crown of Maine -- Dash for the Cache
    15 October Mt. Agamenticus Work Day event

So it looks like the only free weekends would be:
    7 & 8 Oct
    21 & 22 Oct
    28 & 29 Oct
    Blazing Troll

We added a new forum to the web site quite some time ago and I have been playing with if for some time. I finally released it to the public. It is a subscription forum. So only those that subscribe to it can go to it and read and post in it. Everyone has the ability to subscribe to it.

I am letting the people know that have been following this thread because you may have an interest in this subscription forum. The forum is for Maine geocachers that enjoy 4 wheeling and caching together. Those that have not interest in off road geocaching do not have to subscribe to this forum.

The forums can be subscribed to by going to your USERCP and then clicking on GROUP MEMBERSHIPS. From there it should be self explanatory. Once you have subscribed to the group you should see the forum called "Off Road Caching Adventurers". If you have any problems please let me know.
    Blazing Troll