vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carmel Rest Stop Cache-Hampden Southbound

Will you give the cache a new name so I can find it again and boost my numbers???

A house is not a home without a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    Thanks, Cameoooooo. Good work!

(But isn't there a cache in the northbound lane near there - I can't seem to find the cache right now - that you nearly had to cross the leach field to get to? Anything on that one?)
    Yup, as mentioned . . . that's one of mine and Cameooooo gave me a heads-up so I've put a bold-type request (at the top of the page and in the clue section so folks shouldn't miss seeing it) for future cachers to avoid the leach field (for you city slickers that don't live in Waldo County that's the very green, grassy area with the candy cane PVC pipes sticking out of the ground -- sorry to disappoint those of you who thought the DOT was building Santa's Village there in Hampden! ) and a request to also talk with any DOT employees eye-balling them so they know that they're not doing anything illegal . . . or engaging in say activities that may be a bit eye-popping. I've also asked her to have the DOT folks let me know if there are any problems since I can easily move this cache if needed.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy
    Now if the MDOT could resolve the issue of the OTHER rest area cache in the Ellsworth area.
    Speaking of which . . . what's the status with that cache . . . I haven't noticed any changes in the write-up and it hasn't been archived and it has been well over the normal 10-day requirement.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."