vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: We3Beans welcomes Baby Bean!

Your in it for the long haul now. Enjoy while there young, you have the teens to look forward too.
    Blazing Troll

Congratulations!!!!!!!! We are very happy and excited for you!!!

Finally able to get to the computer!! Thanks to all. Jonah came home from the hospital on Wednesday and his last jaundice test shows him in the normal ranges so only 3 more weeks 'till we can say we are out of the woods. (We had an extreme form of jaundice so it doesn't clear up the way it does for other babies) was considering changing our name again to Golden Boy! We are all doing fine though (sheesh, amazing how much gas a critter that small can put out!). We just got the football schedule the other day, so I just have to double check it before I know if we'll make the Last Cache Bash. Hope all is well with everyone else, hope to be back out in next couple of weeks.
    Diana, John & Jonah
    They say I have A.D.D. but they just don't understand. Oh Look! A chicken!

Quote Originally Posted by we3beans
    Finally able to get to the computer!! Thanks to all. Jonah came home from the hospital on Wednesday and his last jaundice test shows him in the normal ranges
    Sheesh! Everyone knows that a cure for jaundice is SUNSHINE! Take Jonah geocaching!