vb:literal>

Thread: I checked on Deathwish #1

Hybrid View

Default I checked on Deathwish #1

and you guys were a bunch of slackers. I can't believe that not one of you stuck your head up under that 2 ton rock that looked like it was about to fall at any minute. The cache was exactly where I had placed it and if you looked from the correct angle the corner of the container was right there in sight. The rock had dropped down some since I placed the cache and it took me a few minutes find. Once I spotted the cache it took me another minute to work up the nerve to reach in with me head and chest up under that rock. When I placed the cache only my hand and wrist were under the rock. It had moved quite aways. In the interest of safer caching (on a Deathwish Cache?) I relocated the cache about 4 feet further up the cliffside into the roots of a small tree. It is even easier to find now so who is going back after it now? LOL Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry,I hope this is in no way a plea for me to make Deathwish #2 a little easier for you. Number seven saids you can use his Geko 101 if your fancy unit doesn't work up there. Your DNF was the high light of my caching experience so far!! Got to luv this game....

You don't need to make it easier Vic, just give me a clue that actually helps. LOL I love the spot though. Definately a Deathwish cache.

want to borrow my geko 201 ? NUMBER SEVEN : )

Kendra and I completed Deathwish #2 a couple days ago and we loved it!! She enjoyed the adventure thoroughly which is great because I think she was getting bored with the "usual" caches. I think we need more caches like this and less film containers stuffed in guardrails. Our opinion, of course We've included pictures of our expedition in our log.