vb:literal>

Thread: Warning!

Default Warning!

I dashed out of the house in a great rush yesterday to get FTF on a cache that had been placed just a few miles from my house.

In my haste, I forgot a coat, my geocaching bag full of goodies, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, a blaze orange hat. IT'S HUNTING SEASON!

And this year the moose hunting area has moved south as far as Benton (Waterville area) so increased diligence is required. Remember that carrying around a white paper cache listing is as good as carring a target to those CRAZY hunters from away... All the more reason to go paperless!

Default 2nd that!

We went out the Stud Mill Road Saturday without thinking and without our orange vests and met many bird hunters. Just a good idea to keep in mind this time of year.

Thumbs up Thanks!

I appreciate your words of wisdom...sometimes us "city folk" never think about things like that... Thanks in advance! I'll dig out my Cabela's tonight!

Thumbs up That Orange Vest

Yep, it's that time! I get really nervous in the woods this time of year. Yesterday, while Tom and I were out hunting for the Iceman Cache, I had on a big red plaid jacket, an orange vest and big old boots! Looking every bit... the "Red Neck" instead of the LLBean Hiker!