vb:literal>

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Maine geocaching web site

Quote Originally Posted by ribnag
    LaughingTerry : Y'all fuss over other web sites all ya want but I am taking my new kayak aned going caching

And the winner of the thread (drumroll, please)... LaughingTerry!

Good to see that someone else "gets" it - I've met a few of you now, and you all seem really nice in person, but seriously, lose the politics! Some folks seem to take this waaaaaay too seriously.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - If the social aspect of caching starts annoying you more than you enjoy the "caching" aspect, give the former up for a while.
    Here. Here . . . there are "social aspects" to geocaching?
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

This is all getting very repetative. If someone here wants to check out another sight than so be it. If you aren't happy with this sight than I wish you luck in finding one you are happy with. I personally didn't have an interest in checking out this new sight until all defense started. I went and saw that it wasn't for me. Ok, thanks anyway! As far as the "other" sight or organization, lets not drive away those good members that belong to both. I think before this goes any farther we should put an end to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls
    This is all getting very repetative. If someone here wants to check out another sight than so be it. If you aren't happy with this sight than I wish you luck in finding one you are happy with. I personally didn't have an interest in checking out this new sight until all defense started. I went and saw that it wasn't for me. Ok, thanks anyway! As far as the "other" sight or organization, lets not drive away those good members that belong to both. I think before this goes any farther we should put an end to this thread.
    You are right FuddsGirls I will close this thread.
    Blazing Troll