vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please don't tell me that my Quebec Geocoin was stolen...

WhereRWe? : If I've flamed anyone lately, I'd certainlylike it pointed out!

I said no such thing. But I will soundly call you off-topic. And off-topic posts make baby whales cry, or something like that. WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE BABY WHALES???

And don't overlook the finger-wiggle... wiggle! Wiggle! WIGGLE!

Let that stand as a lesson to the rest of you! Fear... my Squirrely Wrath! And the shaking finger of doom. Yep - doom!
    Ego non quaero te in nomine Patris, sed in nomine Signali.

Quote Originally Posted by ribnag
    I said no such thing. But I will soundly call you off-topic. And off-topic posts make baby whales cry, or something like that. WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE BABY WHALES???
    So, it seems you're off topic talking about whales. Would mentioning one of the first pictures seen when image googling for "save the whales" be off topic as well?

By the way, my "Brdad lost his marbles!" TB was stolen once, that puts it back on topic.

And I'll also back WhereRWe? by saying he is no baby!
    (Sorry, Bruce, he set me up)
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    And I'll also back WhereRWe? by saying he is no baby!
    (Sorry, Bruce, he set me up)
    But I do whine and fuss a lot, don't I?

Speaking of which - and getting back on topic - we did SEVERAL caches here i New Hampshire yesterday that had TB's listed in the cache, but the TB was missing. If a TB has been missing for some time - logged into a cache but never logged out anddefinitely not there - it should be sent to the "TB Graveyard".

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?

Speaking of which - and getting back on topic - we did SEVERAL caches here i New Hampshire yesterday that had TB's listed in the cache, but the TB was missing. If a TB has been missing for some time - logged into a cache but never logged out anddefinitely not there - it should be sent to the "TB Graveyard".
    Although if you check with many TB purists, they don't like the TB graveyard. IIRC, much of it has to do with the fact extra miles are added on the the bug didn't really make. You just can't please everyone!

I really like the idea of TBs, but am not excited about them because there are so many opportunities for things to go wrong. Just goes to show cachers are people too, some good, some not so good, and some just don't understand what a TB is.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    Although if you check with many TB purists, they don't like the TB graveyard.
    Well, my only concern is that a lot of people - WhereRWe? and RULOST2? included - will go out of their way to log a cache that has a TB in it. We love them and have gone WAY out of our way to help a TB to reach it's goal.

There's nothng more frustrating to get to a cache with a TB listed in it only to find that the TB isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?

The TB Graveyard is no longer needed, since you can now mark a bug "Unknown location."

Correct Cameoooooo - thank you for pointing this out.

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    The TB Graveyard is no longer needed, since you can now mark a bug "Unknown location."
    Right - but I think putting it in the "TB Graveyard" is muchmore interesing! LOL!

Coming back to the purpose of this subject: My Geocoin is OK.

It was in the hands of a vacationer who posted its log only on August 21st for a found on August 11th.

Sorry for the false alarm!
    OusKonNé & Cétyla
    First "North of the Border" Geocachers to complete the New Hampshire Delorme Challenge.