vb:literal>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Caching Virgin

Default Caching Virgin

Hi all!

Bumped into an article about geocaching a few days ago and have been researching anything I can find about it since. Bought a new gps today and am very eager to go out on my first hunt this Saturday. I'm going hiking with my wife that day and have forewarned her that we may have to make a few stops . She's actually very excited about this as well!

This is a great site that you have here and look forward to "talking" to you all in the future.

I'll let you all know how my first experience goes!
    "The journey is the destination"

Default Welcome

Hi Chef Dave:
    Welcome to Geocaching in Maine. This is a great group and we have had some fun get-togethers! Geocaching will take you to a lot of beautiful places and some in your own backyard that I bet you won't have seen before, oh, and the caches, that's why we are out there!

Talking Fresh Meat!!!

We love "new" people. What's for dinner chef? Welcome to the group, and hope to see you at a event cache in the future. Always remember even if you forget eveything else you learn from us...... Don't feed the cachers or they'll follow you home. Have fun on you're first outing, and be sure to tell us all about it.

Smile Caching Virgin

Hello Chef Dave and welcome to the "mainiac" community of geocachers! I am fairly new to this as well, however, I can tell you that this is not only a great outdoor adventure, but, the 'group' is one of the finest I have ever been a part of. I am geocaching around the Bangor area tomorrow (10-23-04), so, may run into each other. Good luck and above all have fun. Ron in Calais, ME

Welcome to the obsession, ChefDave! I guess we know what your duties will be at the next event

Have fun!

Talking Welcome!!!!!

I hope you know that life in the outdoors will never be the same now. It's the best activity I have ever taken part in and the people you will soon meet are the best. Happy Caching PS. Don't forget that hunting is around the corner so don't forget the blaze orange if you are out and about in the woods.

Welcome!!
    This is a whole new world for you now. We all hope to meet up with you on the trails or at an event real soon. You'll enjoy this pasttime, I'm sure!
    There's nothing like discovering new places in your own "back yard"!

Forest Nymph and her shadows (Hubby and the dogs!)
    Silva, of the forest

Beneath you, feel the Earth.
    Above you, feel the Sky.
    Around you, feel the presence and the Power
    of the Trees!

Default Happy Caching!!

Welcome to a great group of people you'll enjoy getting to know. As others have said, be sure to get to one of the caching events we all enjoy so much. And enjoy caching in the state with the best caches.

Welcome Welcome !! Do I smell are really really awesome first picnic in the spring ..hehehehehe....Just teasing..!! Happy Caching !!

Hey! Why wait until spring???

Welcome "Chef". Hope you like this (sport???)(hobby???)(addiction???) as much as the rest of us do.