I'm a little confused also. I didn't see mentioned anywhere that even with the five members of our Advisory team on board that they would be responsible for moderating the website. I think Cameo and Haffy have been doing a mighty fine job and would certainly give them my vote of confidence. Maybe a poll is needed and maybe we should go through the motions like we did with the adivsory members and nominate and vote for website moderators too?? I'd like to see them stay but certainly respect their decisions to step down if they choose to. From the sounds of other posts nobody wants to see them go. As far as jeapoardizing (sp?) friendships.........well, if the friendship is true & true, nobody should be faulting you for doing your job as a moderator, especially friends. I think maybe we need some insight and input from our newly elected Advisory board members on this issue. Hey folks....whatdoyathink?? If nominations for moderators are needed then I'll step up and nominate Cameooooo & Haffy