vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RE: An open invitation

Smile I'll be there

I have enjoyed the Folk Festivals since they started 4 years ago. I can usually be found there from kickoff on Friday night until they throw me out on Sunday afternoon. I believe Dave and Girlmate will be coming over tomorrow night with me. And I will be meeting up with a few others on Saturday as well. Yes, the variety of foods is one of my favorite parts to be sure. Hit my cell and we can get together sometime during the festivities.
    Happy Trails!

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    I have enjoyed the Folk Festivals since they started 4 years ago. I can usually be found there from kickoff on Friday night until they throw me out on Sunday afternoon. I believe Dave and Girlmate will be coming over tomorrow night with me. And I will be meeting up with a few others on Saturday as well. Yes, the variety of foods is one of my favorite parts to be sure. Hit my cell and we can get together sometime during the festivities.
    Does Becke or anyone have your cell phone number?

I'm still in the dark ages and don't have a cell phone.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    Does Becke or anyone have your cell phone number?

Bucket (he he he) has my number, I have Brads, Brad has Dave's, Dave has mine, I have Becke's, ummmm....I think we are good.

Red face You knew it was coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    No but you DO have a GPS. No wait it's a magellan, I guess you are still in the dark ages

Yes Jason, us that have cells do have numbers for other with cells. Ah progress, ya gotta love it.
    Happy Trails!

How cool, a plan to do one of my caches!

Don't worry, FFJ - it's not a tough find - the puzzle itself is most of the work. Hope you enjoy the view!

Bruce, it's not a real tough hike. It is steep in a few spots. Not a long ways from parking. Bring some water, though!

We kind of left the weekend free in hopes we might go the festival at least once.

Either way, have fun at EaglEye, I'd join you but I have to work for a change tomorrow.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Bucket (he he he) has my number, I have Brads, Brad has Dave's, Dave has mine, I have Becke's, ummmm....I think we are good.
    jake, i have phone and/or cell phone #s for cameo, brad, dave, lois ann, 2 phone #s for you and phone numbers for lots more people! oh! wait! you and lois ann will be with me! bucket! geez, cameo! one little typo and now everyone is going to call me that! well, as long as they pronounce it "bouquet" as in hyacinth on "keeping up appearances"
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Perfumely perfect Becket! Look forward to our trek tomorrow and if lucky - another micro in the area will get published [] soon!

*sigh* Sorry Jake, some of us have to work
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

d’76 Guest

I will be at the festival tomorrow night and I will see you all there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainiac1957
    No but you DO have a GPS. No wait it's a magellan, I guess you are still in the dark ages

Yes Jason, us that have cells do have numbers for other with cells. Ah progress, ya gotta love it.
    Hey we've all got tin cans and string down in Unity so having an actual corded phone is quite something up here in the big city of Bangor.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."