vb:literal>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RE: An open invitation

Quote Originally Posted by brdad
    How cool, a plan to do one of my caches!

Don't worry, FFJ - it's not a tough find - the puzzle itself is most of the work. Hope you enjoy the view!

Bruce, it's not a real tough hike. It is steep in a few spots. Not a long ways from parking. Bring some water, though!

We kind of left the weekend free in hopes we might go the festival at least once.

Either way, have fun at EaglEye, I'd join you but I have to work for a change tomorrow.
    Thanks for the reassurances . . . I now approach all of your caches with a sense of trepidation (much as I do Laughing Terry and VicBiker's caches).

If you're kicking around this evening give someone a call . . . or maybe we can give you a call . . . assuming that someone that will be with us will have a cell phone and your number.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    *sigh* Sorry Jake, some of us have to work
    Work? What's that? I work for City Government . . . all I know is that I show up at this office and every Thursday they give me a piece of printed paper that I take to the bank and they exchange it for real money. It's a pretty neat concept.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

Quote Originally Posted by dave1976
    I will be at the festival tomorrow night and I will see you all there.

Sounds good . . . as usual I always enjoy hanging out with you.

Did you ever sell that ATV of yours? Just curious.