vb:literal>

Thread: Board Member Goals

Default Board Member Goals

Now that we have a separate but kind of private forum for the members to give the new board members suggestions,ideas and goals, I would like to ask all the new individual Board members what they see as their goal for this website and all of Maine geocaching in general. I'm sure you must have some ideas about where you would like to take this in the next 6 months or a year from now and maybe post those here for all to see.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy
    Now that we have a separate but kind of private forum for the members to give the new board members suggestions,ideas and goals, I would like to ask all the new individual Board members what they see as their goal for this website and all of Maine geocaching in general. I'm sure you must have some ideas about where you would like to take this in the next 6 months or a year from now and maybe post those here for all to see.
    I know I am probably speaking out of line here. We (the board members)are a group of five and we would not like to be represented as individuals. We are working as a team on this. So maybe we should not respond individually on this in my opinion.
    Blazing Troll

John, I'd just like to add that as the board now, our goals are one. I like all of the stuff you posted the other day to another thread. All great ideas. Hopefully soon we will have a preliminary list for all to see.
    DNFTT! DNFTT! DNFTT!

"The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it..."

Good answer to both of you, I was hoping that 's what you would say and look forward to hearing what eveyone has come together to decide.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

We look forward to sharing!!
    ~ Beach Comber ~