vb:literal>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to Becket on cache #500!

what a great day becket! enjoyed doing the trek with you sooo much! can't wait to do more....but we have to get a larger flashlight or a headlamp!

Congrats Becke,thats quite a accomplishment.Glad at least one was mine,maybe in the next 100 you can add Dylan...Again congratulations.Only 197 more to catch you..

Good job "bouquet"! Congratulations!!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by hollora
    what a great day becket! enjoyed doing the trek with you sooo much! can't wait to do more....but we have to get a larger flashlight or a headlamp!
    it's a wonder we all didn't end up in a heap, looking for cammy's atm in the "almost dark"! i had such a wonderful day with you, becka, jake and the cache maine team! thank you for caching with me and for being so patient on the climbs.
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker
    Congrats Becke,thats quite a accomplishment.Glad at least one was mine,maybe in the next 100 you can add Dylan...Again congratulations.Only 197 more to catch you..
    thank you, vic. geez! i have a couple more ideas where the micro is so as soon as a few more caches show up in the area, i'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    Good job "bouquet"! Congratulations!!
    thanks, smitty! glad you got the "bouquet" thing!

Default 500!!

Congrats on a huge milestone. It was special caching with you as a guide in Stonington this year. Hope you have all finds. See yah soon.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Default congratulations

Holy smokes!!! Awesome, Gail and I [and Shamis] wish you congratulations on this milestone. We have a few of your sig. Items. Someday we will hit the 500, we are only at 109 so far , but we'll keep on truckin.

That is sooooooo awesome!!! Congratulations!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Congratulations, Bouquet (Dahhling) - that is an awesone milestone. You may not think so, but you are an inspiration to many - I love your spirit!
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.