Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Geowoodstock 5

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine
    Posts
    391

    Default Geowoodstock 5

    Well, it's just 267 days away :-) In the past couple of weeks, TPTB have announced that the Geowoodstock 5 mega-event will be in Raleigh NC next Memorial Day weekend. I had a blast at the one in Texas where I met a ton of great people and did a whole bunch of Texas-style caching. I've already blocked this off on my calendar and will be driving down and back. If you think you might be interested, check out the http://www.geowoodstock5.com web site and sign up for the updates. More details in the months to come...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    stonington me
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayakerinme
    Well, it's just 267 days away :-) In the past couple of weeks, TPTB have announced that the Geowoodstock 5 mega-event will be in Raleigh NC next Memorial Day weekend.
    hey, cameo! road trip!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by becket
    hey, cameo! road trip!
    I was actually thinking the same thing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    Willing to take another? Sounds like fun!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora
    Willing to take another? Sounds like fun!
    Are you guys serious? We could really plan to do this. From now on, coined the "Roadtrip to Raleigh!"

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Default

    I am serious (good Lord willing)! And I love big city drivin'! But you love to drive toooooo!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ME
    Posts
    3,517

    Talking Road Trip To Raleigh

    Mapquest says this is a 15 hr. 50 minute trip straight through (962.02 miles). But with more than one driver that wouldn't be to bad. I have a AAA and AARP membership so some hotels give a discount.

    Whooo Hoooo - this could be to much fun!

  8. #8

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by hollora
    Mapquest says this is a 15 hr. 50 minute trip straight through (962.02 miles). But with more than one driver that wouldn't be to bad. I have a AAA and AARP membership so some hotels give a discount.

    Whooo Hoooo - this could be to much fun!
    Okay, and I thought I was the numbers girl. So how much would the whole deal cost? And how many bucks do I have to save every week to get there?

    Holy crap, we could cache on the way! And the way back! LOL

  9. #9

    Default

    Sorry for hijacking your thread Barry! Now its only 266 days away....yikes!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Cape Elizabeth, Maine
    Posts
    391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo
    Sorry for hijacking your thread Barry! Now its only 266 days away....yikes!
    Hijaaked? Nah! It's what I hoped would happen. Care to convoy? Road trip!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •