vb:literal>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Geowoodstock 5

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty & Co.
    $2.58 at Patterson's in Burnham right now.

Hmmm . . . that's just a hop, skip and jump from my place and beats the $2.75 I paid at The Depot this morning. Thanks for the tip.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

$2.58 at Patterson's in Burnham right now.
    it was $2.59 at tradewinds in blue hill today i'm feeling less and less guilty about caching!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    it was $2.59 at tradewinds in blue hill today i'm feeling less and less guilty about caching!
    We came thru Newport earlier tonight and what a gas war they are having there. Irving's was at $2.52 and across the street they were changing their price as we went by. Traffic was backed up out into Rt. 100 for a couple hundred feet both ways and lots of horns honking. Lots of folks had trailers with up to four four-wheelers on them and piles of five gallon containers to boot. People certainly are taking advantage, can ya blame them?? Wally world was hopping tonight as well. great for Newport's economy. To take a name from one of Jake's caches.......Fill er' up!!
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

We came thru Newport earlier tonight and what a gas war they are having there. Irving's was at $2.52 and across the street they were changing their price as we went by. Traffic was backed up out into Rt. 100 for a couple hundred feet both ways and lots of horns honking. Lots of folks had trailers with up to four four-wheelers on them and piles of five gallon containers to boot. People certainly are taking advantage, can ya blame them?? Wally world was hopping tonight as well. great for Newport's economy. To take a name from one of Jake's caches.......Fill er' up!!
    They are back up to $2.56 early this AM....so I guess its kinda like the weather in Maine, if ya don't like it just wait a minute, its bound to change soon.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what its all about?
    Have Fun & Be Safe!

Default Today's price

We paid 2.49 at Irving this afternoon
    Happy Trails!

I was up in the county this weekend, and @Mars Hill - $2.69. Drive south to Houlton - $2.89. Guess it gets cheaper when you have to truck it an extra 30-40 miles north

Convoy? Roadtrip to Raleigh...I am so ready for a Mega Event! Only 175 days to go...
    Last edited by Cache Maine; 11-30-2006 at 11:45 PM.

If there is anyone seriously considering attending this event on May 26, 2007 in Raleigh, North Carolina and would like to work together on planning, costs, etc, please pm or email me ASAP. Thanks!

(Disregard this message if we have already talked via email.)

Seriously now we need to know if anyone is seriously thinking or planning on attending the GeoWoodstock event.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by cameoooooo View Post
    If there is anyone seriously considering attending this event on May 26, 2007 in Raleigh, North Carolina and would like to work together on planning, costs, etc, please pm or email me ASAP. Thanks!

(Disregard this message if we have already talked via email.)
    I am! It's my birthday!!! (Well, Sunday is.) And, I am a former Charlotte resident, so I know a lot of really cool places down that way.