vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team Teebow's 18th Wedding Anniversary Caching Adventure

Cheryl is taking FULL ADVANTAGE of it!!!! It has only taken her 24 years to get me to think she is always right!!! It doesn't really matter if she thinks she is right or not, she has been my best friend for 24 years and a loving wife for 18.

I think she has brain-washed me this week!!!!! I can't wait to go back to work............

Tom T
    I said WHAT!!! You just took me the wrong way......

Quote Originally Posted by team teebow
    It doesn't really matter if she thinks she is right or not, she has been my best friend for 24 years and a loving wife for 18.
    You know she's reading this, what are you trying to get now? You can't need another new gpsr. And by the way the woman IS ALWAYS right

LOL...Happy Anniversary!

"The shortest path from waypoint A to waypoint B...

Great story
    "When I get back I'm bringing a weedwacker and a stun gun!"

Default again.........

Quote Originally Posted by Sudonim
    You know...up until the last two lines, I was nodding my head knowingly (been there, done that).
    Thanks for the laugh, made my day
    I did the same thing when I was trying to find 'MY OWN' caches in the woods where I live. But I am happy to say that "I" stopped, when I met someone, and asked if I was headed the right way.

Don't do the HALLOWELL caches without marking your car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom, that is such a great story! I laughed and laughed....kindly, of course! Congratulations on your anniversary and a day of caching you'll never forget.
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.