vb:literal>

Thread: Whats up this weekend

Default Whats up this weekend

Looks like I got the weekend off,as Cheryl is doing two 12 hr days at the nursing home.Thought I was going to paint on the cottage we are doing,but the owner has company coming and would rather we didn't paint.I can have the car if I take Cheryl to work at 5 am and pick her up 6 pm.Anyone wanting to cache up this way I'm available,I've done most of them,but still be fun to tag along.Let me know.

We'll be up in Brooklin for the weekend, planning on visiting the Blue Hill Fair.

I dunno Vic... after your cache on the bridge, I'm not sure if I'd want to hang out with you...

Unfortunately I have to spend time with the family and not go caching (I've been campin and caching just about every weekend for the last month or so and my hourglass has run out...) Maybe next time... we're still tryin to plan one last 4x4 camp cache get toghether before the snow flies...
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.

Sorry Vic, I would like to hang with you but I am planning on doing some backpacking on the Appalachian Trail Saturday and Sunday. I need to do some trail maintenance on the section I maintain.
    Blazing Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357
    I dunno Vic... after your cache on the bridge, I'm not sure if I'd want to hang out with you...

Unfortunately I have to spend time with the family and not go caching (I've been campin and caching just about every weekend for the last month or so and my hourglass has run out...) Maybe next time... we're still tryin to plan one last 4x4 camp cache get toghether before the snow flies...
    Hanging with the family is cool tooCatch you later

Quote Originally Posted by attroll
    Sorry Vic, I would like to hang with you but I am planning on doing some backpacking on the Appalachian Trail Saturday and Sunday. I need to do some trail maintenance on the section I maintain.
    Rick what section do you mantain,I've hiked alot of it myself,might know the section?

Quote Originally Posted by vicbiker
    Rick what section do you mantain,I've hiked alot of it myself,might know the section?
    I maintain a section up in the Andover area. I have from Wyman mountain to Hall Mountain lean-to. It is a very small section and pretty easy to get to.
    Blazing Troll