vb:literal>

Thread: Board Role

Default Board Role

I am disappointed to tell you that after much consideration, I have determined that I will not be able to continue on with my role on the board. Unfortunately, due to some unexpected personal issues, I am finding that I cannot focus on this role the way that I intended to or believe that I should.

This has been a difficult decision for me. When I accepted the opportunity to be on the nominee list, I had full intention of following this through if I was elected. It is not my nature step back from such a commitment after I have accepted it. None-the-less, it is a decision I have had to make and I apologize for having to do this so soon after the group has been established.

The board has decided that the approach to take in response to my resignation is to invite the person that has the next highest number of votes to join the group. That individual is Haffy. I am excited to let you know that he has accepted the invitation. I am sure that he will be a great addition to the team.

Thank you for your trust in me in this role and for understanding the decision that I have made.

Judy
    ~ Beach Comber ~

d’76 Guest

Sorry to see yah go. I think that we needed a womans point of veiw on the board (like a hole in the head) LOL just kidding. Thanks for giving it a shot.

Congrats to Haffy. and good luck

I certainly won't be able to fill Judy's shoes and will surely be missing her but I will do my best to promote goodwill and caching here on the site and throughout the Maine caching experience. Thanks

Now if I can get Rick to just give me access..........
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haffy View Post
    I certainly won't be able to fill Judy's shoes and will surely be missing her but I will do my best to promote goodwill and caching here on the site and throughout the Maine caching experience. Thanks

Now if I can get Rick to just give me access..........
    I gave you access when we made the decission. I will have to look and see why you can not see it.
    Blazing Troll

Judy, the important thing is that you gave up the position when you realized you needed to so that someone else could put more into it. As far as a woman on the board, we still have........ Oh yeah, that's Mr....

Unhappy cut short.....

Thanks Judy. For the time you gave. It is all important.
    Why not live life like it is your last day....instead of pretending to be a member of the Peter Pan Club and believing you will be around forever.

Quote Originally Posted by FuddsGirls View Post
    Judy, the important thing is that you gave up the position when you realized you needed to so that someone else could put more into it. As far as a woman on the board, we still have........ Oh yeah, that's Mr....
    Hey watch it there young lady......
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

OK so the joke is getting old. I'd say "we'll miss you Judy" but you will still be around and telling your opinion. To Haffy... Glad to have you working for the best.

Thanks! I appreciate the understanding.
    ~ Beach Comber ~