vb:literal>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My new...60CSX

Default My new...60CSX

Well....my new GPS came in today!! Got the 60CSX, upgraded from the 60CS. I paid about $200 in difference, but I REALLY wanted the 60CSX. (personally... I like it better then the 76 models... why have the button at the top of the screen so your hand gets in your way... and I have heard bad things with the built in antennas...)

Just thought I would share my glory!
    Sorry, you can not add yourself to your own ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Well....my new GPS came in today!! Got the 60CSX, upgraded from the 60CS.
    I think you'll be glad you upgraded. We STILL cannot say a bad thing about ours.

Quote Originally Posted by WhereRWe?
    We STILL cannot say a bad thing about ours.
    jake and i probably could come up with something!
    "life is short...make a mess of it!"

Quote Originally Posted by becket
    jake and i probably could come up with something!
    Nah, I won't stoop so low to beat up another brand . . . the way I figure it I've got quite a few finds with the old Meridian and I like the Explorist even better so other than a few bells and whistles I can't see a reason to switch brands.

I'm thinking that if a person is happy with whatever brand, make and model they choose to go geocaching then that's all that really matters -- whether it's a Magellan, Garmin, Lowrance, etc. or if it is a cheap $100 unit or a high-winder model . . . the truly important thing is to get out there and enjoy what this great state offers for geocachers.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by J_Cyr
    Well....my new GPS came in today!! Got the 60CSX, upgraded from the 60CS. I paid about $200 in difference, but I REALLY wanted the 60CSX. (personally... I like it better then the 76 models... why have the button at the top of the screen so your hand gets in your way... and I have heard bad things with the built in antennas...)

Just thought I would share my glory!
    You lucky, lucky boy!!! Enjoy! I was a split second away from getting one and thennnnnnn......... well, I decided to buy (and have installed) two bearings, a viscous coupling, and a bit of differential/bushing work done on my subaru! Needless to say, I will still be caching with my Vista for awhile - LOL
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    You lucky, lucky boy!!! Enjoy! I was a split second away from getting one and thennnnnnn......... well, I decided to buy (and have installed) two bearings, a viscous coupling, and a bit of differential/bushing work done on my subaru! Needless to say, I will still be caching with my Vista for awhile - LOL
    Sheesh! "Viscous coupling"?

Where are the moderators when you need them!

HehHeh . . . I learned a new word today from Hollora about this sort of thing . . . but I don't think I should repeat it here.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

oops - Did I say that out loud? hehehe I have to say, I have been educated recently about the many obscene sounding parts that are part of my subaru - goodness - not too mention some of the foul language that was coming out of my mouth when I heard about what the problems were and how much it was going to cost to get them fixed. UGH!!

Ok, I didn't intend to hijack the thread - but thanks for letting me whine about my car. Onto the topic......60csx - I look forward to getting one!
    ~ Beach Comber ~

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Comber
    Ok, I didn't intend to hijack the thread - but thanks for letting me whine about my car. Onto the topic......60csx - I look forward to getting one!
    The trouble with one of these nice, accurate, mapping/routing GPSr's is that you really need that nice, expensive Garmin Mapsource City Select software to go with it! And equally bad, is the fact that once you've had it, you can't go geocaching without it! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake
    HehHeh . . . I learned a new word today from Hollora about this sort of thing . . . but I don't think I should repeat it here.
    Ohhh fiddles...go ahead. The moderators aren't looking...