vb:literal>

Thread: Holy Geocoin, Batman!!

Talking Holy Geocoin, Batman!!

Holy smokes!!! Just checked on our Maine Geocoin that Gail and I placed in our 2nd cache hide,,"Bubbling Spring Cache" GCWAJN, and found that it went from there, to Tacoma, WA, to California and is now over in Wales!! Awesome!! This coin has traveled 8,872 miles in about 5 moves. Hard to believe. Anyone wanting to check it out, it's coin # 1936. Sent a thank you e-mail to the people who took it on their vacation. It's nice that people take the time to log the coins , as we have had one coin just disappear from the Knowlton Mills Cache without a note or anything. Chance we take when you hide stuff in the woods I guess. Happy Caching to everyone,,,"Dave and Gail" and Shamis

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail
    Holy smokes!!! Just checked on our Maine Geocoin that Gail and I placed in our 2nd cache hide,,"Bubbling Spring Cache" GCWAJN, and found that it went from there, to Tacoma, WA, to California and is now over in Wales!! Awesome!! This coin has traveled 8,872 miles in about 5 moves. Hard to believe. Anyone wanting to check it out, it's coin # 1936. Sent a thank you e-mail to the people who took it on their vacation. It's nice that people take the time to log the coins , as we have had one coin just disappear from the Knowlton Mills Cache without a note or anything. Chance we take when you hide stuff in the woods I guess. Happy Caching to everyone,,,"Dave and Gail" and Shamis
    Way cool!!! We hope to get some "high mileage" TB's too!!!

I have a TB from Moxiepup team (TBMYDM) and 1 of our own (TBZE2M) that should be logging in close to 9000 miles in one hop!!!

After reading your post about the success of your TB, we are very hopeful and excited that ours and Moxiepup's will meet with the same success!!

Thanks and Cool!!!
    Cache On!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Gail
    Holy smokes!!! Just checked on our Maine Geocoin that Gail and I placed in our 2nd cache hide,,"Bubbling Spring Cache" GCWAJN, and found that it went from there, to Tacoma, WA, to California and is now over in Wales!! Awesome!!
    That is great, I love stories like this!

Default Holy Geocoin, Batman!!

Greetings to all cachers in Maine from Worcestershire, UK . I found the coin and will pop it into one of my caches which is by a local canal, along a stretch with loads of locks. It's popular with boating muggles on their holidays.
    I've just reached my 200th cache, only started caching earlier this year. We've got 3 dogs and keep hoping we'll be able to train them to sniff out caches but haven't made much progress with that yet!!!

Welcome cakemaker! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Good luck on that dog training!

Quote Originally Posted by cakemaker
    Greetings to all cachers in Maine from Worcestershire, UK
    Now I know where Worcestershire sauce comes from!! Sounds like some cool caching over there, thanks for popping in!

Just got email that our Maine Chickadee Plate TB has moved from Norway to an island in Sweden!