vb:literal>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New TB in town...

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram357 View Post
    oh don't worry, there's plenty he can tell about me... like the time we went sled riding down a mud hill and I had a stick go through my hand... (i still have the scars) But i've got proof that my brother exists jake, i have pics that were taken a couple weeks ago at his wedding...
    Just to clarify . . . that was a stick that went through your hand and not your head, right? I mean, if it was a stick that went through your head this would explain a lot.

And about the photo . . . ah, that doesn't mean much. Remember -- I showed you guys a photo of Heidi to prove that she exists and isn't my imaginary friend/wife and you guys claimed that a) it was a photo that came with the wallet and then b) that it was me in drag.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Quote Originally Posted by RanMan22 View Post
    WOW....I was gonna say the same thing!!

I have this friend...

-RanMan22
    I was going to say that "great" minds must think alike and then I realized the truth of the matter is that "warped" minds must think alike would be closer to the truth.

Incidentally, one time at band camp. . . .
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the realization that there is something more important than fear."

"Death is only one of many ways to die."

Jake, just so you'll know - RanMan's mind isn't warped at all! He just has what I used to call a "unique way of thinking." Well, now it appears it might not be "unique" as there are two of you! (and, you gotta wonder about - well, never mind, you know who you are!)
    Appreciate everyone who has ever come into your life- for some come in as a blessing and others come in as a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by msteelee View Post
    Jake, just so you'll know - RanMan's mind isn't warped at all! He just has what I used to call a "unique way of thinking." Well, now it appears it might not be "unique" as there are two of you! (and, you gotta wonder about - well, never mind, you know who you are!)
    Huh.

And all along I thought I was warped.

-RanMan22

Quote Originally Posted by firefighterjake View Post
    Just to clarify . . . that was a stick that went through your hand and not your head, right? I mean, if it was a stick that went through your head this would explain a lot.
    Starting my day with a chuckle about this one for sure - LOL!!! That was great, Jake! It WOULD explain a lot, wouldn't it
    ~ Beach Comber ~