vb:literal>

Thread: Using the Links section

Default Using the Links section

I just wanted to let all the newcomers here know that we have a links section on the Nav bar at the top of this section where you can peruse anything that might be of help to you.

Also if there is any article of help that you havent seen in here and want to post it here please do so as to make life easier for all the newbies who frequent this site as well.

There are some great tutorials out there for people who are just starting out caching or are going paperless and you can post them here to get them started in the right direction.

Also don't forget the About Maine Geocaching/Tools section either in the Nav bar. Also the Search function works pretty well if you want to find something about a particular question you might have as well.
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

I was looking for some help in locating a list of caches in the belfast/midcoast region. Thanks, John

If you are a member of GC.com then you can do a pocket query of any zipcode in that area and get all the caches located in a radius of that particular area within a specific mileage whichever you choose. I don't know how I would cache now without being a GC.com member and using all the perks that it has to offer.

Hey great name by the way too John
    Just smile it won't crack your face

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is
    suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best
    friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.